About the Role
TheatreCraft volunteers will be a vital part of the event, assisting the TheatreCraft team to ensure the smooth running of the day.
Volunteer roles include:
– Event preparation & set up
– Interacting with and supporting the participants
– Attending sessions and monitoring attendance
– Controlling access to sessions
– Giving advice on areas to visit
– Helping participants navigate between venues
– Setting up & clearing spaces
– Administration & registration
– Any other tasks that pop up throughout the day – you’ll need to be on your toes!
Dates & Details:
Further dates and details will be announced shortly.
This is an ideal role for anyone with an active interest in theatre, in the non-performance areas. It doesn’t matter whether you are seeking a career in theatre or have already started out on one; we are looking for people who share an enthusiasm for the industry, especially in the areas covered at the event.
For more information or to express your interest, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org