Guildhall School of Music & Drama, located in the heart of the City of London, is an extraordinary place. Our training produces accomplished theatre technicians; stage, and costume managers, and video designers. After completing a degree programme at one of the top ten performing arts institutions in the world (QS World University Rankings 2020), our graduates use their craft behind the scenes to help bring performances to stage and screen, all over the world.
Our Production Arts programmes have been designed to immerse you in the complex art of theatre and live performance, and prepare you for professional life in the industry. We have an unparalleled range of state-of-the-art performance venues and technical facilities, and our teaching is practical and draws from real-world experiences. Production-based students work on public productions with professional directors, designers, and conductors participating in the creation of acclaimed dramas, musicals and operas.
Our degree programmes span a number of areas in Production Arts:
- BA (Hons) Production Arts (Costume)
- BA (Hons) Production Arts (Design Realisation)
- BA (Hons) Production Arts (Stage Management)
- BA (Hons) Production Arts (Theatre Technology)
- BA (Hons) Video Design for Live Performance
- MA Collaborative Theatre Production and Design