Another year, another cracking line up of inspirational workshops and talks. Discover jobs you never knew existed, gain an insight into a career, learn new skills, go behind the scenes at West End theatres and ask questions of some of the most exciting people in the theatre industry. And it’s all for free…
This isn’t it, either. We’ve more to come, so keep checking back for more workshops and talks that will be added over the next few weeks.
Before you book your place on a workshop or talk, read this important information:
• You must be logged in to book. If you haven’t registered for TheatreCraft 2018, do that via the BOOK NOW button.
• You can book up to 2 workshops, 2 panel talks (Ask Us Anything Panel / Super Panel) and the Ambassador Panel.
• Plan your day before you book – there are loads of opportunities, lots of places and a great range of activities to appeal to all interests. Make sure that the sessions you book don’t clash with each other, you can’t be in two places at one, obviously.
• Don’t forget to leave time to explore the Marketplace, full of the UK’s leading theatres and arts education providers, to have one to one conversation about careers in theatre and the opportunities they offer.
• When you have booked onto a session you will receive a confirmation email for that workshop or talk.
• If you can no longer attend the day, or a particular session, don’t forget to cancel your place on each individual session (follow the easy instructions in the confirmation email). There’s no point stopping someone else from taking your place.
• If the workshop you want to book for has already sold out, never fear! You’ll still have an opportunity to book on to additional workshops on the day at our Info Desk in the Waldorf Hilton Hotel Marketplace